Thursday, September 11, 2008

McCainocrats - McCain Democrats - Reagan Democrats

After watching how the DNC elite helped BO steal the nomination from Hillary Clinton I can never vote for the Democratic nominee. His endless lies, bad judgments and associations, terrible voting record which call into question his character and judgment, should bring any intelligent, logical person to the realization that BO should not be POTUS.

Even though her supporters, I count myself among them, did not want Hillary Clinton to be the VP nominee, it was clear that BO made a huge mistake by not begging Hillary to be on the ticket. Thank God his ego prevented that. I still say I couldn't have voted for a ticket with HIM at POTUS and Hillary as VP... however, when push came to shove in that voting booth, when faced with Hillary's name even as VP, who knows what I "might" have done??? BO will never know now, will he, just how many of us might have done the unthinkable and voted for that ticket. But he didn't have the guts to make that decision. We were not surprised because he has not had the guts to make any real decision -- just look at how many times he avoided taking a stand on an issue by voting "present"!

Had Hillary been the nominee, which if they'd had a REAL roll call vote at the convention (and not the rigged sham we saw!) she certainly could have (had the Super Delegates not deserted her for "The One"), then she probably would have chosen BO as her VP. While many of us would have had a problem with it ... we would have voted that ticket.

As it is, the "One" of ambiguous Hope and Change (???) chose a tried and true, old time Democrat with a gaffe prone mind and mouth that is the gift to Republicans that keeps on giving ... Joe "I Can't Help Myself" Biden. Nice man, I'm sure... but I guess after EVERYONE else turned down the VP slot, he was last man standing. Not much Change there, huh?

McCain. I read up on him. I did my research. This man has had quite a lifetime of experience in the world, through a war and in the Senate. He crosses party lines and counts Hillary Clinton among his close friends in the Senate. He is not a perfect man, no one is. But he admits his mistakes and so far I have yet to catch him telling a baldfaced LIE to the camera (unlike BO who seems pathologically unable to tell the truth!).

Palin was an inspired choice because no one expected it. Yes, I am sure McCain chose her in part to appeal to the disaffected HRC supporters. But honestly, he had my vote even though I expected him to pick Romney! Palin also appealed to the conservative Republican base who was not thrilled with McCain. This is something that McCain understood and BO did not. Appealing to those who are not on board. What a concept! So for us HRC supporters, Palin was just the cherry on top! McCain brought something to his ticket that BO could only dream of: real change. A real mover and shaker and a strong woman who can hold her own on the political world stage.

I suspect, due to his egocentric narcissism, that BO has been throwing temper tantrums at the woman who stole his thunder, his media star ranking. I just hope he hasn't kicked that poodle he finally got for his little girls.

John McCain is tough. He knows what it's like to be deprived of his freedom, of physical comforts and basic needs and yet he came back from Vietnam, not a broken man subject to Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, but a stronger human being, determined to benefit from his ordeal and give back to his country rather than give in to the hopelessness and horror of his POW experience.

I will vote for Sen. John S. McCain for President of the United States and Gov. Sarah Palin for Vice President because I believe they will take care of this country. McCain already knows how Washington works. He's ready on Day One.

God Bless the United States of America and Senator John S. McCain!

Hillary Rodham Clinton - 2012!!!

No comments: